Pardot Reporting • Events Management
When you think of marketing automation, do you associate it with events? If not, you’ll be surprised to know that we can utilise Pardot for events in so many ways.
For example, we can use Pardot to streamline marketing communications and tailor these to specific event attendees.
We can also measure ROI metrics based on an event itself and automate follow up processes so we can nurture leads from an event into won customers.
With many businesses forced to make use of a virtual event approach this year, we need to focus on how we can address the use of Pardot marketing automation for both physical and online events.
Why is Pardot relevant for events?
Nowadays marketing and events go hand-in-hand, with one main purpose: great communication throughout the entire event experience.
To ensure we are communicating with our audience from the moment they register for an event to the days after they’ve attended, we can use marketing automation to ensure:
- Our invites are delivered to the intended audience.
- Call to action buttons are clearly displayed for accurate attendee metrics.
- Attendees are added to a Campaign with the correct response status.
- Our channels (website and social media) are clearly highlighted and accessible for event follow-up.
- Our emails are on-brand with the look and feel of the event for maximum engagement.
This blog will outline four different ways we can optimise Pardot for both digital and physical events.