What happens once the audit is complete?
Depending on the state of your Pardot account, you might wrap up your audit feeling a bit overwhelmed with the clean up or changes that you need to now carry out.
Here’s how I recommend you tackle the findings:
- List all of the actions you know need to happen in a document or task manager tool.
- Use categories to group the tasks together i.e. Systems, Structure, Automations, Database etc.
- Use the Action Priority matrix to divide the tasks into four sections:
- Quick Wins (High Impact, Low Effort)
- Major Projects (High Impact, High Effort)
- Fill Ins (Low Impact, Low Effort)
- Thankless Tasks (Low Impact, High Effort)
- Focus on Quick Wins first, then Major Projects and Fill Ins – ignore Thankless Tasks as those that will take up time without reward.
- Schedule the date of your next audit in your calendar so this is locked in and holds you accountable for carrying it out when due.
Your Pardot Audit Checklist
You can download the Pardot Audit Checklist right here, right now! Just complete the fields below and it’s yours.
A Pardot audit puts you on the front foot.
If you have any questions or would prefer someone else to do the legwork for you or provide an objective audit, you can read more about our Pardot Audit service.
Need a hand getting the most out of your Pardot account?
MarCloud is a team of certified Pardot specialists. We help businesses to unlock the potential of marketing automation.
Ready to save time, deliver more quality leads, and generate more revenue? Here’s how we help.